Step 1. Complete your identity verification process to activate your deposit function
- For more information, please visit: How do I commence the identity verification process
Step 2. Obtain the remittance information and transaction number
- Wallets > Deposit > Follow the instructions on the screen to obtain the remittance information and Transaction Number
Step 3. Wire the required amount to BTSE via international remittance from your bank.
Step 4. When you wiring the remittance, please note:
- Remittance fees may be deducted from the amount transferred
* For more information on remittance fees, please visit: Why does my balance show less than what I deposited?
- Make sure you have indicated your Transaction Number in the Payment Detail Field of your remittance form
* Without the transaction number, your remittance may be returned.