BTSE now supports Diamond Coin (DC). You can deposit/withdraw DC on BTSE platform through the e-wallet app "Fincy".
In this FAQ, we will show you:
- How to install the Fincy app on iOS
- How to install the Fincy app on Android
- How to activate the Fincy app
Go to "App Store" > Search "Fincy" > Click "Get" to install
* For China users, please follow the instructions in This Article. Change your Apple ID country to any other country, then you can find the Fincy app in the App Store (no credit card information required when changing Apple ID country).
Install via Google Play:
Go to "Google Play" > Search "Fincy" > Click "Fincy" app > Click "Install"
Install via APK File:
"Settings" > "Security" settings
* The name "Security settings" in each brand of mobile phone may be different, so please search for the keyword "Security".
Click "Install unknown apps"
* The name "Install unknown apps" in each brand of mobile phone may be different, so please search for the keyword "Unknown".
Click "Chrome" (or the other browser you are using)
Change the setting to "Allow from this source"
- Open "Chrome" (or the other browser you are using). Then go to the following URL, download and install the APK file.
- The first time you open the Fincy app, you need to verify your phone number. Please enter your phone number and click "Get Captcha"
- Check your SMS to get the verification code. After entering the correct verification code, the Fincy app activation is complete.
* For more details about the Fincy app, please visit the following FAQ:
- How to top-up the Fincy app balance
- How to deposit Diamond Coin (DC)
- How to withdraw Diamond Coin (DC)
Having problems? Join our telegram chat group or submit a support ticket:
- Join Telegram chat group at https://t.me/btsecom
- Submit a support ticket at https://support.btse.com/en/support/tickets/new