- Leverage - Cross: 100x leverage and your margin will withdraw from the Cross Wallet.
- Leverage - 1-100x: Your margin will withdraw from the Isolated Wallet.
- The Margin field under the leverage will display Cross Wallet or Isolated Wallet according to the leverage you select.
- For more information, please visit FAQ: Leverage
- If you would like to edit the Risk Limit, please click the blue edit button.
- If this order/trade will make the notional value of your position exceed the cap of current risk limit, then the system will notify you to raise your risk limit level.
- When you select a new risk limit level, a new popup window will show you the new Maintenance Margin and Initial Margin. Click "Confirm" to finish the change.
For more information, please visit the FAQ: Risk Limit
- Wallet Balance: Deposits - Withdrawals + Realised PnL
- Unrealized PnL:
- Margin Balance: Wallet Balance + Unrealized PnL
- Position Margin: Sum (Notional Values of Positions) * Initial Margin%
(Notional Values of Positions: the notional values of those positions that belong to this wallet)
- Order Margin: Sum (Notional Values of Orders) * Initial Margin%
(Notional Values of Orders: the notional values of those orders that belong to this wallet)
- Available Balance: Wallet Balance - Position Margin - Order Margin
For more information, please visit the FAQ: Margin