BTSE OTC real-time inquiry provides you 24/7 OTC quotes for most major coins. Using this feature gives you the following advantages:
- Single button inquiry. Convenient and fast.
- Quotation is the final transaction price, no slippage.
- Widest transaction threshold in the industry: 1 USD ~ 100,000 USD
- Allows businesses to leverage its API for ease of use and higher speed.
How Do I Register a BTSE OTC Account?
Fill up BTSE's online Account Registration form to receive your activation email, click verify and start your OTC transactions.
How Do I Deposit / Withdraw?
You can deposit/withdraw from your BTSE Wallet . You can also transfer funds from your BTSE Spot Wallet to your BTSE Futures Wallets by clicking the "Transfer" button.
* Crypto deposits / withdrawals doesn't require Identity verification.
* Crypto deposits will be credited after enough confirmations on the blockchain.
* Crypto withdrawals are normally processed within 20 mins.
How Do I Get OTC Quotes?
Upon logging on to BTSE, go to to the OTC quote page and follow the steps below:
- Select the Buy or Sell tab
- Select the target cryptocurrency for your quote
- Choose a settlement currency
- Enter the quantity
- Press "Get Buy/Sell Quote"
- Choose "Reject" or "Accept Buy" to proceed
* OTC transaction does not charge transaction fees.
* Available currencies for quotes: BTSE Token, USDT, TUSD, USDC, BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP
Does BTSE Support OTC API?
Yes, for complete details please visit our OTC API documentation page
Where Can I Find My Trading History?
Trading records are available on the history page: Wallets > Spot Wallet > Selected Currency > More > History