What Is BTSE Rewards Hub and How to Use It
BTSE Rewards Hub is a one-stop portal for you to participate in tasks and earn BTSE rewards. Each voucher offers different perks, such as token airdrops, test funds for futures trading, and BTSE Cash.
What Are BTSE Vouchers and How to Redeem Them
- You may receive different types of BTSE vouchers as activity rewards. Follow the step-by-step guide below to redeem your vouchers from the Rewards Hub.
- Please note that all vouchers issued by BTSE are non-transferable. They cannot be transferred to other users or between different accounts held by the same user (i.e., from a main account to a sub-account). Vouchers can only be redeemed from the issued account.
- You should also redeem your vouchers before the expiry date. If a voucher expires, it will no longer be valid. You will not be able to extend the expiry date or exchange the voucher for any other rewards. It is your responsibility to redeem any vouchers allocated to you. BTSE does not have any obligation to alert you of the upcoming or expiry of any voucher.
Different Types of BTSE Vouchers
- Depending on the activities and tasks, you may receive Token Vouchers, BTSE Cash, and Futures Trial Fund Vouchers.
After receiving the voucher, the user must redeem it before the expiration date. If the voucher is past its expiry date, it will be deemed invalid. Users will not be able to extend the validity period or exchange the voucher for other rewards.
After redemption, the corresponding token will be credited to the user's Spot Wallet.
Sub-accounts cannot redeem token vouchers; only the main account can use them.
- The value of BTSE Cash will be benchmarked against the real-time price of US dollars (1:1).
- After successful redemption, the BTSE Cash will be activated. Following the activation, the corresponding trading fee rebate in the amount equal to the daily net trading fee (excluding referral commissions) of the specific product will be distributed to the user's Spot Wallet in USD on the day following the user's trade before 23:59:59 (UTC).
- The maximum BTSE Cash amount per user equals the face value of BTSE Cash. The total amount will be deducted each day according to the trading fee rebate distribution until the depletion or the expiry of BTSE Cash. The trading fee of the eligible orders will be converted into USD according to the real-time exchange rate of the corresponding orders, summed up, and distributed to the user's Spot Wallet. Users acknowledge and agree that BTSE Cash shall not be liable for any loss in connection with the exchange rate applied.
- If a user's total trading fees from the day before are less than 0.00000001 USD, they are not eligible to receive any trading fee rebate from BTSE Cash.
If the total amount of the corresponding trading fee of the eligible orders is greater than the remaining balance of BTSE Cash, users will only receive a trading fee rebate reflecting the remaining balance of BTSE Cash.
- For example, User A activated BTSE Cash with a face value of 500 USD and a balance of 100 USD. If User A accumulates another 300 USD in spot trading fees today, then User A will only receive the trading fee rebate of BTSE Cash (100 USD).
If a user activates multiple BTSE Cash for the same product at the same time, they will be used according to the order of redemption.
- For example, User A activated a BTSE Cash worth 500 USD (BTSE Cash A) and then activated another BTSE Cash worth 1,000 USD (BTSE Cash B).
- If User A pays 300 USD in spot trading fees today, then after the rebate distribution is completed, the remaining BTSE Cash balances for the two BTSE Cash will be:
a. BTSE Cash A: 200 USD
b. BTSE Cash B: 1,000 USD
- If User A pays 800 USD in spot transaction fees today, then after the offset distribution is completed, the remaining BTSE Cash balances for the two BTSE Cash will be:
a. BTSE Cash A: 0 USD
b. BTSE Cash B: 700 USD
- BTSE Cash rewards will expire after a certain period. Please refer to the expiry date on each individual BTSE Cash. After the voucher expires, users will not be able to apply for or use the remaining balance of BTSE Cash in any way.
- Please refer to the BTSE Cash History for records related to trading fee rebates.
- Sub-accounts are not allowed to use BTSE Cash. Only the main account can redeem them.
Futures Trial Fund Voucher
- After receiving the voucher, the user must redeem it before the expiration date. If the voucher is past its expiry date, it will be deemed invalid. Users will not be able to extend the validity period or exchange the voucher for other rewards.
- After redemption, vipUSD will be credited to the user's Cross Wallet.
- The value of vipUSD will be benchmarked against the real-time price of US dollars (1:1).
- When the Cross Wallet contains user funds and futures trial funds, losses will be prioritized to offset the user's deposited funds.
- When using futures trial funds, the user's direct referrer will not receive any commission fees.
- Sub-accounts cannot redeem future trial fund vouchers; only the main account can use them.