Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security for your BTSE account designed to ensure that you are the only person who can access your account by requiring an authentication code generated by your mobile device.
After you enable your Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you will be prompted to enter a time sensitive code when logging in or making withdrawals.
How to enable 2FA:
1. Download and install the "Google Authenticator" mobile app:
- iOS users: Please go to App Store and search for Google Authenticator or Click Here
- Android users: Please go to Google Play and search for Google Authenticator or Click Here
- China Android users: Please Click Here
2. Go to BTSE security page and click "Setup 2FA"
3. Please store your 16-digit "2FA Key" in a safe place.
- You will need this key when you reinstall the app or enable 2FA on another device
4. Select the "Google Authenticator" app on your smart phone, then click the "+" button.
5. Scan the QR code (BTSE 2FA page) or manually enter the 2FA Key into the mobile app
6. Please enter the 2FA authentication code into the BTSE 2FA confirmation field, then click "Confirm" to complete the enabling of your 2FA.
- Once you have added the QR code / 2FA Key into the app, the app will generate a new 6-digit 2FA code every 30 seconds.