2FA Code has expired
- 2FA codes are only valid for 30-60 seconds, if the current code is about to expire, please wait for the next code.
Mobile phone time is not synchronized
If your mobile phone time is not synchronized with the real/correct time, your 2FA verification will fail. Please follow the instructions below to resolve this issue.
- Synchronize the date and time on your phone
- Android - Please refer to the adjusting date and time section of your phones user guide.
- iPhone - Click Here to view the instruction from the Apple support center.
- Use the Time Correction function in Google Authenticator
- Android - Select the app > Tap this icon > Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now
- iPhone - Google Authenticator on iOS doesn't provide the Time Correction function. Please make sure that your device's date and time have been synchronized.
- If all else fails, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
- If your did not save your 16 digits 2FA Key or lost it, please Click Here to submit a ticket to disable your 2FA
- An application to disable your 2FA will take 3-5 business days to process.