Futures Trading Fees (Users)
- For futures trading, both the enter and settle positions will be charged trading fees. Trading fees will be deducted from your margin balance.
- Users who already joined the Market Maker Program, please refer to the next section: Futures Trading Fees (Market Maker).
- The account fee level is determined based on a 30-day rolling window of trading volume, and will be recalculated daily at 00:00 (UTC). You can see your current fee level on the Account Profile Page.
- Trading volume is calculated in BTC terms. Non-BTC trading volume is converted into the BTC equivalent volume at the spot exchange rate.
- Discounts are applied to taker fees only.
- The BTSE token discount cannot be stacked with the referee discount. If the conditions for both discounts are met, the higher discount rate will be applied.
- BTSE does not allow users to self-refer through multiple accounts.
30 days Spot trading volume (USD)
30 days Futures trading volume (USD)
Futures Trading Fees (Market Makers)
- For futures trading, both the enter and settle positions will be charged trading fees.
- Market makers interested in joining BTSE's Market Maker Program, please contact email@example.com.
|MM1||Maker Volume ≥ 0.15% of Exchange Volume||-0.0125%||0.0400%|
|MM2||Maker Volume ≥ 0.5% of Exchange Volume||-0.0150%||0.0350%|
|MM3||Maker Volume ≥ 1.5% of Exchange Volume||-0.0175%||0.0325%|
|MM4||Maker Volume ≥ 3% of Exchange Volume||-0.0200%||0.0300%|