The following steps will assist you on how to:
- Top up your BTSE account with your credit card
* Reminder: You'll need to complete the identity and address verification to complete these steps. For more
details, please check our Identity Verification reference guide.
- Top up your BTSE account with your credit card to purchase cryptocurrencies.
How to top up your BTSE account with a credit card
(1) Click "Here" (or follow this path: "Username" > "Account" > "Trade" > "Deposit with Mastercard / VISA"
(2) Select the assets you wish to deposit
(3) Enter the amount, card information and click "Deposit"
Please review the transaction details and confirm the purchase.
(4) Following the completion of the payment, our finance team will credit the amount to your account within a maximum processing time of one working day. (Depending on the status of your transaction with our bank and our partner service provider).
- Credit Card Top Up and Transaction Limits
|Credit Card Service / Function||Limits|
Max Top Up Amount per Transaction
USD 1,000 or its currency equivalent
|No. of Top Up Transaction per Day|
Five (5) credit card transactions
|No. of Top Up Transaction per Month|
Twenty (20) credit card transactions
- Credit Card Statements are required for verification, non-submission may lead to non-approval of your card registration
How to top up your BTSE account with Express Buy
BTSE users may now purchase cryptocurrencies with their credit card/debit card on our platform. To buy, simply follow the steps below:
(1) On your dashboard, go to the "Buy Crypto" tab and choose "Express Buy"
To get a quotation of the cryptocurrency you would like to purchase, enter the amount you wish to buy, select the fiat currency you will spend, and the cryptocurrency you would like to purchase, and click "Get Quote"
(2) Confirm the quotation and process payment on the following page
Important Reminder: Please be advised that the "quote" amount changes every 30 seconds so please be sure to process the transaction within the allotted time.
(3) Enter your credit card details, read the payment service agreement, place a tick mark to accept and click " Pay XXX.XX" to proceed.
(4) Once the transaction has is completed, you will be notified that the transaction is successful. You may proceed to check your wallet balance and trade on BTSE!
If your transaction was not successful, kindly contact our BTSE Support for assistance.
Why can't I withdraw after top-up my funds?
As an industry practice, BTSE has a 48-hour withdrawal holding period for all credit or debit card top up transactions.
During this time the user will not be able to do fiat/crypto withdrawals and cannot use the send to function. All features will resume after the 48-hourhour lock in period and after BTSE's verification of the funds' source.