The "Send to" function, also known as "Internal Transfer", allows BTSE customers to transfer funds from their BTSE account to other BTSE accounts.
To use this feature, follow the steps below:
1. Go to "Wallet", Click "Send to" icon
2. Fill the form to include the fiat/cryptocurrency, transaction amount, recipient username and email address then click "Next"
3. Check the details to ensure everything is correct then click "Confirm"
4. Check your registered email's inbox for the OTP code and indicate in the appropriate field together with your 2FA then click "Verify".
5. A confirmation message will be posted on the screen to notify the user that the requested transaction amount is already sent to the recipient's BTSE account.
- There is no transfer fee for internal transfers
- Users need to enable their 2FA setting before they can use the "Send to" function. For more info about how to set up your 2FA, please visit this link How to set up your 2FA.